Total Pageviews to Date

Sunday, December 13, 2015

On the Road Again!

Here we are sitting in the fifth wheel at a Cracker Barrel in Wilkes-Barre PA. Its 7pm and I’m here writing my days events. We left Berlin, NH around 5am this morning. I drove 10 1/2 hrs of actual driving time, although it was a 12 hour day. My goal was 450 miles a day, but we bettered that and did 462.3 miles.
The fifth wheel pulled just marvelously. The new brakes assemblies that I installed also exceeded my expectation! The F-250 kept up with the traffic. I, on the Interstate, traveled at 60mph. Now this is not a diesel and going up those mountains in Vermont brought the Ford nearly to its knee’s. Some hills I was down to 40 miles per hour, but that’s ok. I just turned on the four way flashers and stayed in the right truck lane.
This is a short blog, I am tired and going to bed. Oh,no motel tonight, its 63 degrees and the “what little chill” in the camper was soon gone with the furnace.
That is what we saw and did!

No comments: