Total Pageviews to Date

Friday, February 15, 2013

Boomers On The Move…Are Moving!

This is the day I’ve been waiting for nearly all winter. At 7:30am, the big Ford with its baby boomer cargo headed south. In Jefferson, NH, we went through a heavy snow shower and were bummed out. It actually was a turning point and in a few minutes, the sun shinned for the rest of the day. The temperature went from 34 degrees all the way up to 47 deg.
Me, Gordon & Angela White (Truck Camper Online
Magazine at the Big "E")
We arrived in West Springfield, MA around 1:30pm, filled the truck with gas and headed for our Red Roof Inn check-in a few miles down the road in Enfield, CT. I had pre-booked the room because I wasn’t sure how cold it would be here and I didn’t have a place to park the camper for the night.
The reason for being at the “Big E” (Eastern States Exposition)is for the largest Camping and RV Show on the East Coast. Gordon and Angela White (Publishers and Editor of Truck Camper Online Magazine) were there and I wanted to touch bases with them for possibly getting one of my articles published on their fine magazine.
I am please with this first day of travel to Florida!
That is what we did and saw
Map picture

No comments: