Total Pageviews to Date

Friday, February 8, 2013

Frustration ~ Northeaster ~ Hopefully Next Week!


I never realized how much lack of sun affected people especially as it has to this “Baby Boomer” . This Friday afternoon, I sit here waiting for the predicted Northeaster to get into full force. It has been snowing lightly all morning and afternoon. The storm is not even expected until later tonight. The weatherman says “6 to 10 inches for the North Country and as much as 30 inches for the southern part of the state”. We are slowly gathering all of our gear for the repacking of the truck camper. We are planning on a Feb 15th departure. (Weather permitting). I was planning for a mid-week departure, but I want to make it to the Eastern Exposition Center for the Camping & RV show in West Springfield, MA. I want to meet Gordon and Angela White… The publishers of Truck Camper Magazine. I am hoping to get an article published in their online magazine. From there, we will head south the next day and punch out of the snow belt to warmer days and nights.

Day #1 Camping & RV Expo
At least that is what I am hoping for. We will stay at a Red Roof Inn on the first night on the road.

The Eastern States Expo is a marvelous place to visit at least when the agricultural fair is going on. The RV Expo will be a first for us, but I am sure we will have a good time looking at everything. Hopefully, we don’t get tempted and buy something that we don’t need like a new truck camper.(Ha, Ha… Helen, that’s a joke!)


No comments: